Welcome to the SeaPals World Blog. We will be keeping you updated with all the new and exciting stuff going on with SeaPals. We will be updating the blog with new character art, packaging, screenshots, and other wave breaking news!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Introducing the Shark

Ok, so I have to say that I have so much to share, and it really is hard to hold back some of the really cool things I want to share with everyone.
So I thought I would take this time to introduce you to the Shark SeaPal. This one is sooooo cool! One thing that I may not have mentioned earlier is that each and every SeaPal plush character is actually also a finger puppet.
I will share the virtual world version of the Shark with you in a few days so you can see how the plush character and the virtual world character look compared to each other. Oh and just so you know, the image on the top right of the page of the Sea Turtle is an early version of the animated version that you will see on the website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Shark is absolutely too cute! Oh my goodness! Oh, I can't wait.

Angela said...

I manage a hospital gift shop and just placed an order to get these in when they launch. I am so excited because this is a great new idea for those who are already into the "online kids craze". The virtual aquarium is awesome because the idea is already out there, but not in this form. Kids will definitly be excited!!!