Welcome to the SeaPals World Blog. We will be keeping you updated with all the new and exciting stuff going on with SeaPals. We will be updating the blog with new character art, packaging, screenshots, and other wave breaking news!

Monday, March 31, 2008

First Release of SeaPals

Hey all, I thought I would post something quick because the question has come up about which SeaPals you will be able to purchase during the first launch. Below is the list of the first versions.

  • Clown Fish
  • Manta Ray
  • Shark
  • Sea Turtle
  • Sea Horse
  • Banner Angel Fish
  • Flame Angel
  • Purple Tang
  • Pink Anemone Fish
  • Blue Lobster

In a couple days I will be hinting about some new versions and sneak peeks.. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I can't wait to get one, my girls will LOVE these. :o) TFS

Amy G.
Fiskateer #1803

billiejo said...

I am patiently waiting for your first launch. Ok, so I'm not being very patient, I really want my Sea Pals. Thanks for the blog to keep us posted, and I love the final list.

Sandy W.
Fiskateer #1781

Naomi Murphy said...

Can't wait! My kids will love these.
Naomi M.
Fiskateer #1154

Unknown said...

The press release from Russ tells of 12 characters of Sea Pals being released. It gives a picture of the Blackbar Triggerfish which combined with your list would add up to 11. What is the #12??? A Mystery Fish???

Anonymous said...

I HAVE PURCHASED A CLOWNFISH AND A MANTA RAY TODAY FOR MY SON, BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE ON THE WEBSITER TO PUT IN THE SECRET WEBCODE. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE?