Welcome to the SeaPals World Blog. We will be keeping you updated with all the new and exciting stuff going on with SeaPals. We will be updating the blog with new character art, packaging, screenshots, and other wave breaking news!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Future Marine Biologist!

Hey everyone. I just got this picture emailed to me. This is Nolan and he wants to be a Marine Biologist someday. We were very excited to see this picture. He really seems to love SeaPals! Hopefully he is exploring our new reef, and learning all kinds of great things!

Thanks again for the picture!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Richard and I like seapals to.I already have 6.flame angelfish,blue lobster,manta ray,clownfish,puffer fish,and a blue tang.I am writing this because when I grow up i want to be a Marine Biologist.

Anonymous said...

grrfgdgbeyjyjyjyjyjrhbhhtfrehi3y548635tgy54tvhntv54jh

Anonymous said...

can't get a new sea pal to work. Help!!!! www.seapalsworld.com will not work???

Anonymous said...

hi, is there an actual site for these things, or what? this is very disappointing to kids. can't do anything on it. thanks, julie

Anonymous said...

Agree! I can't find a real site for it either all it takes me to is this blog and says that Seapals world is coming soon?????