Welcome to the SeaPals World Blog. We will be keeping you updated with all the new and exciting stuff going on with SeaPals. We will be updating the blog with new character art, packaging, screenshots, and other wave breaking news!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Next Generation SeaPals


Hey Everyone! It just seems like yesterday when I told you all what the first series of SeaPals would be. Well, now we need to start working on the next series. We would love it if you could help us choose what cool new SeaPals will be available in the next series. Please take 5 minutes to take our survey and be part of the selection process!

Click Here to take survey

12 comments:

roselake said...

We're so excited about SeaPals. I did the survey and really like all the SeaPals. I think the packaging is adorable. Keep us posted, as we're anxiously awaiting the grand opening.

Naomi Murphy said...

Took the survey and can't wait to find them in the stores

Anonymous said...

This little ray is absolutely the cutiest. Oh my goodness. I see some Fiskateers here. I can't wait to see these guys in real life! TFS.

Anonymous said...

I think whatever seapal you use it will be so cute, aborable, and cuddly.

Anonymous said...

I think whatever new seapals you decide to make will be just as cute and cuddly as the old ones. Three new seapals that I would like to see are a dolphin,a whale, and a hamerhaed shark. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see these new seapals:dolphin
hammerhead shark
whale
ranibow fish
and maybe a goldfish.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see:starfish, dolphin,killer whale,rainbow fish, hammer head shark, and a gold fish

Anonymous said...

I think seapals are so cute and cuddly and what ever new ones you make they will be as cute and cuddly as the old ones.

Anonymous said...

I want to see these 4 new seapals a squid, a dolphin, a killer whale, and an octopus. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I heard about all the new seapals.I was so excited.So when I heard that you can give ideas I started listing.I listed them below.
1.Eel 2.Crab 3.Dorie 4. Jellyfish

5.Queen Angelfish

From:Richard

Anonymous said...

I heard about all the new seapals.I was so excited.So when I heard that you can give ideas I started listing.I listed them below.
1.Eel 2.Crab 3.Dorie 4. Jellyfish

5.Queen Angelfish

From:Richard

Anonymous said...

can`t wait.